October 7, 2009

Hello again!

I can't believe it's the 7th of October already, September disappeared somewhere! I've been quite busy since August and just haven't had the time to sit down for longer than checking emails to write on here.
In Sept we went on a little holiday to the west of the State, to the Black Hills. It was FANTASTIC!!! We saw so much wildlife and beautiful scenery, I took lots of pics! I still haven't sorted them out so they will be up here sometime soon, just have to go through and pick out the best.
Then is was back to reality and back to apartment and job hunting. We had some good luck on the apartment front and are moving in tonight as it's to be -7 tomorrow night! Winter is definitely here! :o(
Also some luck on the job front, i have a two week trial screen-printing t-shirts. Hopefully it will be fun! I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope it won't be nearly two months before i write again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment