October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Decorating

Finally I am back online, we have internet in the apartment and it's so much better! We had a busy weekend with Sonny's mum visiting and I have some pictures to share with you later in the week. I will also take some photos of our apartment to let you see it. 

The weather has taken a nasty turn for the worse here, last week we were in the 20C's and today it is 4C! There is a huge weather system working it's way through the Mid West bringing strong winds and snow. We have managed to miss the snow so far, thankfully!

I found these cool decorated and carved pumpkins over at Martha Stewart and I thought I'd share them with you. I really want to get a couple of pumpkins and have some fun creating the patterned ones. 







 The designs below are from Design*Sponge
there is also a tutorial showing how to make them



No comments:

Post a Comment