December 17, 2010

closer and closer!

Hi peeps! 

Sorry I haven't been blogging recently, i haven't been feeling well but now I'm getting back to myself! Why is it the week you need to be doing everything is the week you get ill? Typical! Anyway I'm back up to speed with all UK Christmas pressies sent off (5 days after the last postage date! oops!), I just hope they make it there okay through all the snow that is supposed to be hitting Scotland again. 
I have also been busy with my Etsy shop, I had a great week last week and have had to order more fabric! This is always a good sign!

I really need to get in the Christmas spirit and decorate the apartment a little. We have some lights outside but nothing inside. Sonny's mum brought me a little tree in October so i need to get it up and decorated. I made us stockings and a couple of decorations last year so they should go up too.

I am doing well with my handmade Christmas this year, with a couple of exceptions! It's a lot more work that you think it's going to be!! Just need to got making the pressies to take with us to Aberdeen, can't believe we go next week! Sonny's mum has just got herself a new little puppy! Can't wait to meet him and I will definitely get some pics of him. He is called Mango and he is a miniature Doberman - so cute!

I hope all your preparations for Christmas are going well and your not too 'snowed' under!I will leave you with some lovely decorations I have seen on the web this week!

cloudfront
cloudfront
Triipinkid
designspongeonline.com


No comments:

Post a Comment