December 3, 2010

Not too many days left!

Allsorts

I've been busy, busy, busy this week! I can't believe December has snuck up on me like this and international postal dates are so much closer than before!

I am now thinking that, this close to the "C" word, is not a good time to try out new projects! I tried making some bath bombs the other day they should have looked great and solid shaped... but instead they turned out like this...


 Disaster!!!
All deflated and flat! Oh well, I'll just need to try again - as Sonny told me the first time you make something it's not meant to be perfect! At least he understands! ha ha!

The crochet is going well, I just need my fingers to go twice the speed and I'll manage to get lots of things made! Christmas card design is done and this weekend is to be cold so I think that will be my inside project!

I shall leave you with some fun gift wrapping ideas I have come across this week
Paper Pastries


Paper Pastries

I hope you have a lovely weekend and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment