January 26, 2011

Christmas at last!

I meant to post this last week but it got lost in the list of posts! So here it is this week instead!



Our 'UK packages' finally arrived (one last Tuesday and the other on Saturday) after weeks in the post between Aberfeldy, Scotland and here. They were posted on the 10th Dec!! 
It's so exciting getting a package full of goodies that you have been waiting forever for but I held out and waited till Sonny got home to open the first package and then on Saturday I saw the postman from the window and he had a big "brown paper package, tied up with string" in his sack, so I was out the door as soon as he left!! 


Only one was really smashed up!

We got some really fun goodies including some mince pies, we are devouring them slowly as we haven't had them for over two years. They were delicious! You can't get them over here and I don't think I have the patience to make them myself, or able to find the mincemeat at a reasonable price!

No comments:

Post a Comment