September 7, 2010

Labour Day Weekend











Monday was Labour Day here in the U.S, known as May Day everywhere else, so it was a three day weekend for Sonny and I and unofficially the last day of Summer. The weather was really nice on Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday it dropped 10C! 'Fall' is definitely in the air, and i am looking forward to the turning of the leaves and the crisp cool days. I have enjoyed summer but autumn is by far my favourite time of year, so I am ready to look out the cardigans and trousers again.

Saturday was a fantastic day so we went for a walk in hills and Sonny did some fishing - he caught two fish but neither were big enough to eat. Here are some pictures from our holiday weekend.














I think the fish below is a Brook Trout, it's so colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment