November 8, 2010

American Beauty!

Well, we have just had the most fantastic weekend here in SD. It was 26C on Saturday (Sonny and I both had shorts and t-shirts on again!), yesterday was 21C and I think today is to be the same - It's November!! Can't believe it! I think we had the last warm weekend of the year though as it is to get cold this week, down in the single figures and a chance of snow tomorrow! Brrr!

So, I finally managed to get some pictures of the upstairs house. It was built in 1919 and has loads of history, all original woodwork and wood floors. The pictures don't do it justice!




I love this kitchen!




This room is my favourite. It is so light and bright!

Our apartment is to come, I know i keep promising you pictures, but I really have to tidy first! It will be by the end of this week, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment